Monday, May 22, 2006

Day 4

Well, today started out a little different from our normal day. We weren't able to see Bobby this morning because they were expecting "very important visitors." I know...what are we - chopped beef? That's okay. We did a little souvenir shopping and went to one of the 5 museums. This afternoon we will return to see our sweet little boy. I'm sure he was a little confused as to why we didn't come this morning. These kids are very used to their routines.

Here are some pictures:






Uploading pictures takes FOREVER!!! Especially when you are used to a DSL connection. Our connection here is 50 KBps. I think my DSL connection is around 2MBps. This tests my patience tremendously!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking kid! Best Wishes.

Ronnie n' Suz

Susan Godfrey said...

He's so beautiful Kirsten!! God is SO good!!! We can't wait to meet him. I've been keeping track of your blog ever since your parent's emailed us out the link. Y'all are in our prayers and thoughts.

Much Love!!
Marty, Susan, Colt, Riley & Baby #3 Godfrey