Sunday, June 25, 2006

We're Home





We're finally home! It's a wonderful feeling! Bobby was tremendously happy to see his Daddy in the airport. He went running to him with his arms open as you can see from the picture! When Papa wanted to take a family picture, Bobby pushed Mommy away!

We are learning about car seats. A 2 hour ride was not the best way to be introduced to it. We'll get there though.

Bobby slept in his bed last night without any problems. He's scared of Cisco & Sara but we are hopeful that will change soon.

I'm working on adding all of our photos to a Yahoo site. I will work on it today and will post again when I get it finished. Maybe today or tomorrow.

Kirsten

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you both made it home safe...and that now you can be a family!

Congrats to you both...and if you need at sitter, let me know!

Dustin and Jennifer Haney

Dawn said...

Those pictures are priceless! Congrats:-)

Crystal Paine said...

I saw you were on Susan's friend's list and I also wanted to let you know that we are putting together a special encouragement box for the Godfreys. More information is here

Thank you for helping to uphold this dear family.

Crystal
http://www.BiblicalWomanhood.com